Sunday, May 2, 2010

Egg Lovin

It was another Saturday night spent in my room alone, alone with my friend… my BFF.



It struck me that I have been very much alone lately, alone in my room, for a lot of times, with my computer turned on. I have put all my eggs in a basket… All my trust to a friend… and the moment life made its move, it moved us apart… and I can define it right now that technology is not cutting it anymore.



“Holala BFF !… miss na kita... uwi ka na”


Oh last night, it made realize how I damned missed him very much… Oh the things I would do for us to spend a wee Saturday night on a wendy’s, jollibee or a fastfood somewhere and make the night fun. Telling him to go home when gee, I do know for a fact that indeed he cannot for legit reasons. And enjoy life over a simple meal... and the adventures that came after. LOL



The conversations that we plan to be in the future… the future executives, leaders of society, filthy rich, packed with success, oozing with power at our own rights, and of course the hunky hunky super hunky beau guys that we will be… and then we will go to an Atlantis event where I’ll be the actor and he will hold the camera. Hahaha.


ohh the visions we envisioned.



The people of interests we talk about and how to pursue them. Coincidences about the people we met and how it proved that indeed, it’s a small world after all. Oh the guys we talked about, gee… the long list of the guys we talked about… Gee… Just when I see a guy and he tells me ahead that he dated/talked/communicated with that guy before now he tells me that what I should know. Hahaha. He was always 10 steps ahead of me in this category.



Oh the full hour we spent talking just about the fabulousity and genius that was Alexander McQueen and Lady Gaga over a serving of Nachos in a food court, and how we tried to dance Bad Romance over there as if the place became the Bath Haus of Gaga.



How I appreciated the pleasure of someone talking direct to my face on what I am becoming… someone to tell me without hesitation that I’m becoming mayabang, someone to tell me na “nagiging emo ka na masyado to the point na nakakainis ka na, bye”, someone to give me an idea of the ideal date, and how he will make contra to those who I am engaging with by giving me an honest and different angle at situations I put myself into.


Someone who was my mirror to make me see what needs some grooming.



Fair enough, last September we decided to meet up in Barcelona for a grand BFF meetup and para maghasik ng kabalahuraan at kabalasubasan (as we say it sometimes) hahaha, so I booked up tickets and apartments to stay and made it extra long… well, fair enough that I wasn’t disappointed at all that he wasn’t able to show up.



Having him not around taught me how to become my own best friend, me functioning the functions of someone who would be my own true friend. But well, the burger just doesn’t seem to have that same juicy savory taste. And geeee…



If I were the Little Prince who searched all over the universe for the right kind of sheep, visited each planet he stumbled upon on, then right now I’d smile having the feeling of finding the right kind… but feel uneasy with the idea that well… he ain’t here !



All my eggs in a basket, now that I’m aware of it… restrategize, as we would say… I think I should spread some egg lovin. Holala!

0 comments: