Thursday, April 29, 2010

Eat Well

Jogging yesterday at high street felt extraordinarily good, it just gave me that refreshing mood to turn things awesome. I really do not have a full idea how much I've ran, but I am betting at least 7 or 8 turns around high street until at around 715pm, the rain washed us runners away. I was running quite fast yesterday. Awesome, and the better part is though I was really thirsty, I just kept on running fast with a smile. LOL


After some great running, with a sore body, dinner was next in the list. Now, after I came back from Europe, I somehow lost that sense to have a craving for a particular food, or uhm... lost that drive to go resto hunting, one of my side time hobby during college. So I just thought, if the food is clean, well prepared and tasty... it is good already for me and I'm enjoying.

Somehow I didn't realize that I have been eating at this Chinese restaurant at the fort so many times recently... and it was only last night that I realized, geeze I really like this restaurant. Okay, so I won't say by words that Oh I like this restaurant, I would say that after I just uncontrollably get attracted to eat there.

Eat Well! Delicious Kitchen
Unit C, Ground Floor, Net Quad Building,
30th-31st St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig

Every single time... Their awesome Pork & Shrimp Siomai for starters....
Next, their Yang Chow fried rice never fails to satisfy me, paired with really tasty Beef & Brocolli, and Bean Curd with Asparagus. For basics enough for two, I really really find these are awesome already, enough to satisfy the stomach and the heart.
Masachi Balls for desert.

And plus, I appreciate the manager helping the team of servers... and by the way he was serving us customer's last night, I can sense details of his workmanship that indeed he was working very very well.
And of course food that, in between my bites, will make me say Yes, this is good food, Goooooood. Mmm...

So among the restaurants here that I've eaten here in Manila, I'll name this place as not only my preferred Chinese restaurant, but my favorite restaurant to dine in Manila. Well, so far.

Great. Everything was great, and even if that rain seemed to have stopped the running, mmm....
Indeed, don't try this if you don't want to get addicted.

0 comments: