Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Baby turn around and let me see that sexy body go Bulk Bulk Bulk

So I'm having the eagerness to improve my current physique...


and this week that I have been at the gym was pretty much horse play. Not following my old program, over training, looking at too much bodies and shirt off guys at the gym LOL. (&@^%^^#%@#!@*&#&#!!!!)

Okay, time to mobilize and put the system back again into where its supposed to be. Gee why am I doing this ? (5 page Cap'n Joe Signature Classic philosophical explanation not included)

New workout regimen that I'm going to do… Just taking notes so I remember...

Duration: Max 45 minutes. After 45 minutes, get the hell out of the gym. Manage time wisely.

Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday - Or at least try to do your best.

Cardio: 45min - 1 hour run - 1x a week
5 minute stationary bike included as warm up

Notes:
Three times a week
Lift to Failure. Max up the weights.
Warm up properly.
Don't fool around.
Be serious.
Workout buddy.
Bring music player if needed.

Barbell Squats: 1 Set Of 8-10 Reps

Leg Extensions: 1 Set Of 8-10 Reps

Lying Leg Curls: 1 Set Of 8-10 Reps

Dumbbell Pullovers: 1 Set Of 8-10 Reps

Military Press: 1 Set Of 8-10 Reps

Seated Cable Rows: 1 Set Of 8-10 Reps

Barbell Bench Press: 1 Set Of 8-10 Reps

Barbell Curls: 1 Set Of 8-10 Reps

Seated Triceps Press: 1 Set Of 8-10 Reps

Pullups: 1 Set Of 8-10 Reps

Bench Dips: 1 Set Of 8-10 Reps

Standing Calf Raises: 1 Set Of 8-12 Reps

Crunches: 1 Set Of 10-15 Reps

AND OH!
I just remembered...


This music video influenced me big time with clothing at one big fuzzy blurry point in my life back then...
oh those shades of red. white shoes, jeans, khakis. oh

0 comments: