Saturday, May 15, 2010

23 - 23

One week left. I'm really really excited. It's that day of the year. From the planning I start being excited, from the minutes and seconds waiting I feel glad, during the hours I enjoy every moment.


This Saturday had been spent preparing.
Hotel booked. Clothes pre-fitted on my petit luggage bag. Budget allocated. Time frame and itinerary taken note. Menu items to order had been chosen. Sequence of service modified.

Its a self made tradition.

2009.
Wake up late... have a relaxing morning doing groceries
Cook Lunch.
Train to Montreux.
Buy wine, cheese, chips, and fruits.
Walk along the lake.
Have a picnic along lake Geneva with friends
Train to Lausanne.
(Censored)
Train to Geneva
Watch Filipino concert
Go to Geneva Airport to fetch sister
Dinner with her at apartment - having mom's morcon for dinner in Geneva - cooked all the way from Bulacan was quite interesting.

2008.
Woke up early in the morning to go to my friends house.
Donuts for breakfast
Make sandwiches.
Gym with friend.
KFC Bucket meal for two.
Distribute sandwiches to hungry people at the streets.
Rest
Combo dinner at Fort with Highschool and College friends.
On another day: Charity visit - donate rice. Dinner with family.


2007. A bit boring.
Happened a couple of days when I arrived from England. Jet lag killed me and I was sleepy all day.
Snack at McDonalds.
Chinese resto dinner.

2006.
Big Breakfast with my Accom mates.
Attend Class from 810-11:10 AM
Lunch with mom
Early dinner with college people
Late dinner with highschool people
Midnight fun with room mates

2005 - ?


2004 - Rented a swimming pool for the highschool classmates ?

Gee. I don't remember much anymore.

Hello. May 23, 2010.
Yeah. 23 years old. Well it's about time.
23 years old. Let me welcome you avec un grossss bisous!!!
Again... I'm excited.

0 comments: