Monday, May 10, 2010

Chueca

I love the costume. I love the choreography. I love the effort. Love this video.




And so I realized this video was taken in Chueca, the more gay and fabulous district in Madrid, Spain. And so I remember the night I when I walked alone the streets of Chueca, looking for sympathy, a little company. Well, I didn't! But I saw great looking Spanish twinks holding hands on the streets over there. It's a romantic place, great bars along the streets, great restaurants, and it felt very liberating being there. Being alone and a naive 21 year old Pinoy at Madrid on a cold winter eve, gee... all that I'd prepare myself for was be a tourist... (What does this mean? I don't know)

And I don't wonder much now why every one was Gaga looking, its in Chueca! Awesome!

0 comments: