Sunday, May 9, 2010

7 Course Meal

Gee... I woke up in the morning looking my mom, can't find her. Not here, not there, not anywhere at home. Turns out she escaped the province and went to Fort. Hmm... leaving me with nothing to do at home. Gee. It's mother's day! Oh... it's also my mom's birthday today! Anyway...


I also woke up feeling energy-less... not the type that relates to calories and mitochondria but uhm... I didn't feel anything exciting, I felt like a sleeping tiger, dozing dragon. Much like a can of Coke with no fizz.

So I thought I'd do something to cheer me up and make the day fun... Mini project for today was make me a T-Shirt with this design...


So off I went to SM North EDSA to make it happen... and read a book with a bottle of iced tea on a corner for a couple of hours. Off I went roaming the isles of the department store... looking for a good fitting nice simple white shirt, simple and smart.

Gee, I was looking left and right while walking down the isle of the department store... looking around and I saw someone. Gee. It was a salesman of the department store who was looking at me with a soft smile, with his face a bit angled downwards, but with his romantic eyes piercing through me. I died.

I don't know who he was, but he had the mix of something that just had that power to knock me off. Strange. I blushed, I felt torpe, I looked the other way, I looked at him back, he was still looking at me, I felt happy, I felt energized, I couldn't stop my feet from walking, I took my last look of his eyes looking at mine, and so I escaped like a mother who wanted to escape the probinsya.

That guy, he just, he recharged me with one look. I consciously felt a rush of blood on the right side of my stomach and me... couldn't stop smiling after.

And after reading my book, I kept myself busy with the great furniture haven that is now at the SM North EDSA Carpark building.

It was a great place, a quiet place for people to roam around and see great furnitures. And also I saw a lot of great looking people. The place felt romantic on a not very busy afternoon. I often found myself playing a staring game with guys I found interesting in that place, not for the sake of anything sexual, it was just for fun.

So I decided to drop by Fort area to have dinner with mom, gee... I'm still so busog over that 7 course meal at Chef Laudico Bistro Filipino
2 Appetizers
3 Main courses
2 Deserts

It was amazing, I love it.

And on my way home, at the FX... there was a nice looking guy who sat beside me, I didn't know who he was or what he does for a living, he looked fine... looked good actually, felt like he was in his mid 20s. But in my moment of being alone that moment, I found comfort having someone's legs brushing mine, someone's shoulder's beside mine, his elbows resting on my knee, someone's forearms brushing mine...

And through those moments, I just closed my eyes, being very aware that that fantasy will last as long as the ride. Enjoying that awesome feeling of being at peace and relaxed, an awesome feeling I feel when I find myself beside someone I can enjoy the moment with.

I closed my eyes, savored the moments and took deep breaths that filled my lungs and filled my heart with happiness through a simple imagination in my head that... well... someone is beside me, and as simple as the situation was, it made me really feel good.

I don't know if he was connecting with me, but well, not knowing was fine with me.

Thus, despite with all them beliefs and rules, them images and impressions... I'm still someone who appreciates the presence, that feeling.

A night where my stomach was filled with great gastronomy, my brain filled with advices and ideas for the future, and my heart filled with something not really real, filled with the imagination that felt pretty damn romantic.

0 comments: