Saturday, May 15, 2010

Edward Theorem

"Have we been hiding from each other? I wonder..." - Rod, Avenue Q

I was in the gym, doing my thing... Prepping my stuff and somethin' somethin'. And he approaches me. "Hey, matagal ka na ba nagygym dito?" - with a smile, and he was kinda pretty. And gee, he was wearing white undies only.

"Mga ilang months na din... ikaw?"

"Ah, ngayon lang ako nandito... nagpapaspa lang ako, binigyan kasi ako ng friend ko ng GCs kaya ginagamit ko today..."

"Ahh... Parang ngayon lang kita nakita dito.... Naggygym ka ba? San ka ba galing? What do you do?"

"I work in Singapore, ngayon lang ako nandito kasi vacation ko, I work out sa fitness first pero dun sa Singapore. Mukha nga... maganda na katawan mo..."

"Huh... not really... madami pa kong kelangan iwork out... tingnan mo to..." Here I found myself showing him a portion of my body... "Diba...?"

"Hindi.. ok nga eh..."

.... (and we talk about each other's life for a few solid minutes) ....

then suddenly....

"Hey by the way I'm Edward nga pala..." Said with a sweet smile, with the looks of his eyes sharp enough to pierce through my soul...

"I'm Joey..."

And we shook hands... a handshake that was revolting enough that it solidly made me feel a strange rush of embarrassment, and it seemed that he did as well...

0 comments: