Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Too much temper

I have noticed and I am aware, that I am too masungit lately.


My sister even told me last night... that I am matalino, masipag, charismatic, ma... , ma..., ma... you're almost perfect pero masyado kang masungit.

Well, I said, yes I am and I know I am. And perfection is close to being dead.
Well, its a very silly response, so now I realize.

Being masungit is fine, I don't mind people being masungit. I mean, temper (among other emotions) are usual feelings we people have. Much like how I find happiness and joy useful to attracting people and making them feel welcome and appreciated, I also find the usefulness of temper to ward off people and make that idea not to step on my nerves.

Much like yesterday when the consul in the French embassy... When she was making me wait for more than three hours, I seated myself in front of her window... and stared at her for a full minute until she notices me and until I see her holding my papers and not other people's... the stare like I wanted to pull out her eyeballs and look at her hanggang magsara lahat ng butas sa katawan nya.
So you see, temper serves a purpose, of course the way of execution is critical and will of course require a generous serving of brain. But too much temper is something I'm rather not very feeling comfortable with.

Pretty much everything is fueled by the way the recent events in my life had been unfolding. Well yes, as far as my reflection goes, that's where I point the blaming arrow.
It is the subconscious thinking translating into conscious actions taking effect.

Usually, I just over eat, I find comfort from food when I just feel down. But then when I realized this, I managed to overcome this and the overeating died but now I realized... the problem did not. Now the problem just changed from over eating to being over masungit. Still the root problem, as pointed by the blaming arrow, still exists.
The solution would be to face the issue, solve the root problem.

I'm not planning to be the Mr. Too Friendly, but not also planning to be Mr. Too Much Temper.
I'm just trying to be a good boy, making the most to be aware of his actions and feelings, I take hold of my emotions and not the other way. This is the way we should be right?

0 comments: