Sunday, April 18, 2010

Palm 10

You know what, I really like to sing out loud like a happy man gone nuts especially when the yellow stick of the car goes beyond that 100km/h mark... And I get a big grin simply comes up when I hear the car warning with beeps that it is over 120km/h.

Crazy, and dangerous but I know exactly that I feel that I care about it still.

Cruising at 70, even if I was just the passenger, aside from the usual concert I love to perform which I wast not able to do, of course...
I counted hands and declared a 1d array with number of stacks yet to be determined depending on the necessity... trying to remember my Java programming which I think now would cause a stack overflow sans doute.

and the entirety of the array has been composed of the following, having hands as values :

typedef char string40[41];

typedef
{
string40 aHand;
} struct aHandT........;

aHand [1] : The hand that appreciated
aHand [2] : The hand that offered safety, comfort and refuge
aHand [3] : The hand that offered a great company
aHand [4] : The hand that gives a hand
aHand [5] : The hand that metamorphosed
aHand [6] : The hand that persevered
aHand [7] : The hand that makes me listen
aHand [8] : The hand that accommodates
aHand [9] : The hand that has showed great passion to learn
aHand [10] : The hand that showed humility
aHand [...] : ...........

Among the 10 items inside the imaginary stack I toyed in my head, I realized...

as much as I imagined, as much as I wished, as much as I didn't apply any effort to make things seem natural; none of these drove me...

as much as I tried to imagine, as much as I tried to wish, as much as I didn't apply any effort so that things would seem natural; none of these actually made me care...

And I know when I know when I feel like I care, feel driven.

Makes me look at myself like an ant who fell in a pond of fishes...
No two pairs of hands are the same, same to those that comes in 10s. diba ?

0 comments: