Sunday, June 27, 2010

How much will you pay to see me in Paris?

I'm just toying in my head how much will it take for someone back home will spend to pay me a visit here in Paris...


Airfare: I'll say 1000$ = PhP 45,000

Schengen Visa: PhP3,600

Hotel / Accomodation (hey even for 2 weeks or more if they want): Free

Airport Shuttle Bus roundtrip already: (18.20 Euros) PhP 1,050

Entrance to attractions & museums: (90euros?) PhP5000?

Dining Out... this is a tricky. Ill say 180-200 euros is more than enough for a week. And we can always dine at my apartment. this saves a lot of money so I'll put PhP10,000

Transportation: (30 euros?) : PhP2,000

Miscellaneous (50 euros?): PhP3,000

So approx PhP70,000. My mom can do this in just 50k. She just sits in a bench on a Park... bring a big baguette and some cheese... and she's really happy already.

Gee... This sounds nice for a basic free & easy trip to Paris. And normally I spend very basic and simple when I travel.

Travelling doesn't have to really cost a gazillion amount of money. Some people spend so much while travelling, spend a lot and then complain that travelling costs so much. Silly. But then I believe that are always loop holes in the process that gives us convenience. Like a friend who lives in Paris.

Then again people tend to go to other European countries for a grand eurotrip when get the chance to go here... erm... that costs and not part of my calculation. Again this is "How much will you pay to see me in Paris?"

Gee... I do hope friends and families visit me soon.

0 comments: