Wednesday, June 16, 2010

20 Hours

From the pouring rain this afternoon which actually made me think na babaha na sa amin...


and now... 1257am. With the sky so clear I can actually see stars.

From the anxiety of all the rush, stress, logistics, smuggling...

and I appreciated the happy thought of you appearing in my mind when I was going through it all.
It was not strange... it was real, I found myself relaxed whenever I recall.

If only I can hold your hand once again, see that smile of yours which stops my world,
have you beside me, and hush... that feeling of everything is fine. everything is alright.
Then... I would just have that most perfect thought, the best gift I can take away with me.

and I even got to midnight exercise for 15 minutes awhile ago to sweat a bit... something to improve the current condition of my hair maybe.

finally I can sleep. From waking up at 5am.

Gee. What a night.

0 comments: