Thursday, October 21, 2010

Observations

I need to be checked how well I'm doing and re-corrected and realigned every once in a while.


If not, I tend to go out of focus, and whine and do evil things.

So now I'm in a better state of mind.

Maybe this is something that kept me so just sharp back then. A lot of people around that acts as my pillars holding me in position.
And now I realized losing them meant a fall not immediately seen by the eye but felt inside me.

When I was asked a while ago... why am I sad?
I couldn't answer the real answer.
Deep inside I found the answer silly so I just kept it in. Actually I feel like I'm just screaming for attention. Wanting some concern. Well really nobody felt like nobody cared about me here. Yeah I'm sick so who cares? This and the old reasons I had and felt ever since a long time ago. Lives until now.

I hope I stop whining now. I need to be like more considerate, thankful, more spiritual, think more of the bigger picture... the blessings that I have and the city I'm in etcetera.

I hope that I pray more.

Bisous!

0 comments: