Sunday, October 10, 2010

Envy & Frustrations


And yes the image does look familiar, Envy.
One of the seven deadly sins that has captivated me lately dead on.

Envy. I've been very envious lately... Well I guess having my roomate around is one big mistake I've made lately. Oh envy... layuan mo ako! Well let's just say its 530am now, roomate just got home from another encounter from an uber gorge guy. blah blah.

Why do I feel like this lately?
Well I've just had enough blabbing of my roomate about his fortune and pool of the guys he just had effortlessly met. Silly. I guess that's the core of it all.

Well guess what, I've been wanting to meet a Mister as well. But my spirit is put down by all the.... (lol, actually just writing this down is making me realize already how silly I might be lately well..)

my spirit is put down by all the zero count that I've had. Well consequently, this just makes me feel insecure, unattractive and just way uber focused on that greeny greeny word. My god?! I need prayers, I aint like this.

What the hell!? Silently I said to myself and self crowned myself back then as someone who is just stable, good looking at my own rights, and confident. Where did my mojo go??? Doh.

"I Love Life... I love paris.. Dont you Angelo..?" That's what my roomate said to me before
dozing off. I just pretended I was sleeping.

How about HPV? The thought has been killing me in more ways that one. Screw this mayhem. So what now? Am I a "damaged good" forever? SCREW SCREW SCREW. How effin lucky was that.

You know... when I go out. People do show interest, but I dont even if I want to. Screw HPV.

Welcome to the other dimension!

0 comments: