Sunday, July 4, 2010

Williams Theorem

So its 433 am. I still can't sleep since I slept too early and all them excuses. So there is a thought in my mind that has been running around.


I'm glad to know that someone that I was madly in love with before is going to visit me soon, probably within the month of July. It has been since last September 1, 2009 since we last saw each other and it has been quite some pain having seen him for the last moments. He even woke up at 5am just to take me to the train station and well... when the train started to go... he left me with his last memory when he ran along the platform to wave farewell. Just like in the movies. Sweet. But not entirely.

It has been since last September 1, 2009. We had communicated for a few times thru internet for the next few days or weeks until we eventually moved on to our own lives and barely lost communication.

So uhm... Yeah there. He's going to visit me soon and I'm excited and happy to see him. But with the time gap between the train and today... I realized... I don't actually feel the same feeling towards him anymore. But take note that I still treat him and really honestly find him as a really great friend upto now. So communication loss + time = depreciation of love?

Makes me wonder on another note... So I guess when I said "let's remain great friends" to you whom I said these words and I'm aware that I did/do love you... Will we eventually really just become friends and the next time I see you, will I still feel the same warmth that sets my soul on fire... or will "communication loss + time = depreciation of love?".

0 comments: